What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wire

I believe that is correct. I never found any electrical drawings provided with the RV-10 builders drawings that come with the kits.

There is an RV-10 electrical reference in the form of the OP-37 Wiring Harness document which does show some possible routing and includes a basic schematic. But these are older documents that don't really address current avionics systems. I received the OP drawings on the RV-10 electronic pdf format drawings that I purchased on CD from Vans (now provided on a flash drive instead of a CD for $10). There are also a few other old OPs in the package that address lighting, but for older non-LED lights.

I recommend you purchase the RV-10 flash drive ( https://shop.vansaircraft.com/cgi-b...775794-142-558&browse=videos&product=fd_plans ) and then use OP-37 as a reference to help plan your own custom routing and schematics, based on your selected avionics, lighting, antenna placements, etc.

Regards,

Back