What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Lisa Nimmo of AntiSplat

PerfTech

Well Known Member
….I am so saddened to have to let everyone know that this last week I lost my
wonderful wife, lover, soulmate, and mother of my children. Her kind and loving
little heart just stopped beating as she passed away in my young daughters arms,
with no pain or suffering, and I am certain that was just where she wanted to be.
She was my flying buddy and attended many events, most airshows etc., and was
able to acquire literally hundreds of friends and acquaintances associated with aviation.
Thank God we have a very large and wonderful family that is there for our children and
myself at this sad and trying time in our lives. I'm not so sure we could do it
without them and their support. Our world is greatly diminished with her passing,
but she will always be with us until we see her again. The memorial services will be
held this coming Monday, 10 AM, 2/24/20 at Bobbitt Funeral Home, 1299 east
Highland Ave. San Bernardino 92404. She will be interned on a lovely, beautiful
spot at Hillside Memorial Park in Redlands, California until I am chosen to go join her.
You all take care, and cherish every single moment you have with the people you love.
Best to all, Allan

Last edited:
Oh no Allan. So sorry to hear this. Our family will have you and your family in our prayers and heart.

So sorry!

The loss of a spouse is almost unbearable but you will make it, surrounded by your many friends on VAF, your family, and your faith that you expressed.

I lost my wife in 2012 and used my RVs to carry her round trip to many medical treatments.

Blessings my friend!

Vern

So sorry to hear this. I spoke with Allen last Friday about a problem with my front wheel he is doing the bearing mod on. With all he must have been going through he still finished my wheel and it was shipped out that day. This was even after I told him I was in no hurry to get the wheel back.
Allan, I'm glad you have a big support network around you! One day at a time!!

Allen,
I am saddened to read your post and know you lost your wonderful wife Lisa. I wish you and your family all the best in your time of sorrow.
May she Rest in Peace.

Allan,

Sorry to hear about your wife!

I wish you and your family the very best, you are all in my prayers.

Allan- I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your wife. I am glad she was surrounded by family and loved ones.

Please lean on all of us if we can provide anything at all for you and your family.

-dan

Sorry to hear

Allan, very sorry to hear. Wishing you and your family strength at this time.
Sounds like a wonderful person. :(

Allan,

I'm so very sorry. As Darwin just said, there really are no words...

If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Doug

Allen,
I'm so sorry to hear about your dear wife. As you said, you will be together again. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Allan----my deepest sincerest sympathies. Life hurts, and loosing those we love is one of the hardest things we have to deal with. Alot of your friends and clients have had to do the same thing.
WE are here for you my friend.

Tom

Very sorry for your loss, Allan. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

?.I am so saddened to have to let everyone know that this last week I lost my
wonderful wife, lover, soulmate, and mother of my children. Her kind and loving
little heart just stopped beating as she passed away in my young daughters arms,
with no pain or suffering, and I am certain that was just where she wanted to be.
She was my flying buddy and attended many events, most airshows etc., and was
able to acquire literally hundreds of friends and acquaintances associated with aviation.
Thank God we have a very large and wonderful family that is there for our children and
myself at this sad and trying time in our lives. I'm not so sure we could do it
without them and their support. Our world is greatly diminished with her passing,
but she will always be with us until we see her again. The memorial services will be
held this coming Monday, 10 AM, 2/24/20 at Bobbitt Funeral Home, 1299 east
Highland Ave. San Bernardino 92404. She will be interned on a lovely, beautiful
spot at Hillside Memorial Park in Redlands, California until I am chosen to go join her.
You all take care, and cherish every single moment you have with the people you love. Best to all, Allan

Condolences

Sorry for your loss, Allan. Please accept my condolences. Take some comfort in knowing that your many friends are there for support.

Allan I am so very sorry. Know that you have many friends in aviation, many of us whom you have never met in person, who care and are thinking about you.

Allen,
So sorry to hear of Lisa's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know having your family so close by is wonderful medicine!

This is so very sad to hear, Allan. My deepest condolences to you, and your entire family. I know only too well the pain from losing those closest to us. I wish you well, peace, and Gods speed.

That is so sad. My condolences. Happy to hear that you have family support to help in such a difficult time.

Larry

Add me to the list of your customers who have faced this deep loss. It's been more than 11 years for me, it still affects me every day. You have my deepest condolences and best wishes as you navigate this difficult storm.

Sorry for your loss

Hi Allan,
I think I would like to wish you our sincere condolences from all your customers this side of the pond.
Duncan

Allan, while I don't personally know you or Lisa, my heart breaks for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time of loss.

So sad to hear about your great loss. Deepest condolences and wishing you and your family only the best in these difficult times.
Johan

Very to sorry to hear of your terrible loss, Allan. I hope the memories of the good times bring some comfort.

Back