What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

source for Andair duplex valve

bret

Well Known Member
Looking at the Andair website, I see their FS2020 for 229 euros=243 US, however, I cannot figure out what math A S is using as they list this valve for $624....am I missing something?

Looking at the Andair website, I see their FS2020 for 229 euros=243 US, however, I cannot figure out what math A S is using as they list this valve for $624....am I missing something?

I would think that may be a mistake. However, AS does offer a lowest price guarantee where they meet or beat competitor's prices.

They also offer discounts for active and retired military.

Give them a shout.

Don

Andair lists prices in Pounds Sterling on their web site.

At todays exchange rate the 229 Pounds is US $348 - none of those Euro thingies involved. :)

Andair will ship direct to you for 15 Pounds - order straight from them.

http://www.andair.co.uk/shop/delivery/

Last edited:
I bought my duplex directly from Andair. By far the cheapest price. Pretty quick delivery too. I did not even try to haggle with Aircraft Spruce.

Forget about Andair. If you can accept plastic, use Standard Ignition Valve FV-5 $40- $60 + AN $12 switch....Setup has been on Cheve trucks,vans etc with 2 fuel tanks since 1975 to almost present. It has 3/8 inlet and pressure (-6) return is 5/16 so you have to be a little creative......Tom

Forget about Andair. If you can accept plastic, use Standard Ignition Valve FV-5 $40- $60 + A $12 switch....Setup has been on Cheve trucks,vans etc with 2 fuel tanks since 1975 to almost present. It has 3/8 inlet and pressure (-6) return is 5/16 so you have to be a little creative......Tom

Hu, never thought of that, however, I will be using EFII and I believe I will need a full 3/8 return......

Return

Hu, never thought of that, however, I will be using EFII and I believe I will need a full 3/8 return......

Bret
Some systems do not need a return. Some only a purge. One fuel pump has a build in bypass to eliminate the need for a return.
I don't plan to install a return. Purge valve and an Airflow Performance pump, but I'm no expert.

EFII

You guys have it right:
Full 3/8 return to each tank for EFII.
Buy the valve directly off Andair's website for best price.

Robert

so if anyone is still reading this thread, I have another question, did you use the standard -6 male fittings on the valve or the female NPT, I was thinking of contacting TS for some fuel lines, has any one done this route, and any pics?

Back