What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV9 in NYC area

MikeyDez

I'm New Here
Does anyone know someone with an RV-9 in the NYC area? Ny,Nj, Pa or Ct would be fine. Looking to build the 9 and just want to take a peek before pulling the trigger. Thanks!

Does anyone know someone with an RV-9 in the NYC area? Ny,Nj, Pa or Ct would be fine. Looking to build the 9 and just want to take a peek before pulling the trigger. Thanks!

Hi Mike,

My old 9A is parked by the fence at Old Bridge 3N6 till Sunday. Planning to depart around noon. Stop by if in the area.

WARNING!!!! I received my first RV ride from Vlad in that 9A. I then spent the next 7 years building one.

Rv9

That’s great!! Congrats on getting your bird in the air. Must be a great feeling seeing the hard work come to fruition. I can’t wait!

Hi Mike,

My old 9A is parked by the fence at Old Bridge 3N6 till Sunday. Planning to depart around noon. Stop by if in the area.
Checked your bird out today. It was a great opportunity to see the plane up close. Thanks Vlad!

Attachments

• 4CBEBD12-1877-45C3-85A2-6E9028979F41.jpg
    4CBEBD12-1877-45C3-85A2-6E9028979F41.jpg
    570.7 KB · Views: 118
Cool!! The Vlad bird inverted. If you fly around the world (which you probably have already done), will it come back upright?

Back