What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aircraft Wraps?

MK77

Well Known Member
Now that I'm flying off my phase 1 flight time, I've thought a little bit about finishing the airplane. I have some paint quotes but also considering a vinyl wrap. I wanted to get a quote and over the last week I've tried contacting Aircraft Wraps by phone, email and even facebook (where it showed that my message was indeed "seen"). I spoke with Scott a couple years back when I was still building but now he seems impossible to reach. Any idea if they're still doing wraps?

MK77,
I?m in touch with Scott. He said AircraftWraps is currently seeking new ownership for a great business. He?s moving onward and upward, busy building another marketing company and can?t attend to the high quality control standards required for his Aviation-quality wraps.
I, for one, am VERY grateful and satisfied with the job Scott and AW did on KELLI GIRL. I hope you find a good wrapping source.

Hi Scroll, thanks for the update! I was starting to suspect something like that was the case. He should consider posting something on the website so people know.

Back