What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV addiction

SuperCubDriver

Well Known Member
Honestly, I?m addicted. I?m always flying around with RV?s and when the weather is bad I?m still around them in the hangar. There is always something to do - clean, maintain, admire...
My wife is becoming a little jealous which is good. But just recently she had the idea to seize my hangar key for a month and that is really bad!
What would you do to make her drop this horrible idea??
Oh - and don?t tell her that I have a spare key!

Honestly, I?m addicted. I?m always flying around with RV?s and when the weather is bad I?m still around them in the hangar. There is always something to do - clean, maintain, admire...
My wife is becoming a little jealous which is good. But just recently she had the idea to seize my hangar key for a month and that is really bad!
What would you do to make her drop this horrible idea??
Oh - and don?t tell her that I have a spare key!

I'm not sure why it's good your wife is jealous, but keep that spare key handy, since you might end up living in that hanger! :)

Jim

Many years ago I removed the most restrictive part of flying, since then my hangar and my love for flying has less restrictions:D....that RV smile is now permenantly displayed:)

Back