What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Insurance Renewal

stneki

Well Known Member
Patron
My insurance is up for renewal and Falcon included a quote from Old Republic for $951.00 which is considerable less than what I was paying with AIG. Has anybody had any experience with Old Republic?

Thanks,
Steve

Old Republic has been covering my bonanza for quite a while- no issues. I had a small claim for some hangar rash in 2008 and I was very happy with how they handled it- easy and efficient.

My broker has been using a different provider for our RV-8, so can't comment on their experimental coverage.

Also read the fine sprint. Last year I was offered a $50 savings if I chose a different company. After looking over the policy, I find that they require an FAA physical yearly.

I stuck with my old provider (Global)

This year (two days ago) I stayed with Global because Old Republic is new to EXP. A/C.... let's see how they do.

I was wondering the same, Old Republic is running about $35 cheaper for basically the same coverage, but I may just stick with Global again.

This year (two days ago) I stayed with Global because Old Republic is new to EXP. A/C.... let's see how they do.

I just received a renewable quote from Global with an increase in rates. Did yours remain the same as the previous year?

I recently set up my RV6A insurance via Gallagher/NationAir with Old Republic. I
got twice the liability and my rate was $200 less than the other quotes I
received.

I am a 200hr Sport Pilot still working on my Private ticket. Will take the check
ride at the end of the month.

Back