What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Great service from Avery Tools

DavidAhrens

Well Known Member
I had to take the time to give a thanks to Bob Avery of Avery tools for his excellent service. He helped me with replacement parts for a pneumatic tool Iast week.
Thanks again Boby

One additional example:
I ordered a small $15 part from Avery online last week. The computer charged me 6.95 for shipping, which I had no problem paying, since I know it costs a company more or less the same for shipping whether the buyer purchases a lot or little. A couple days later I get an email from Avery saying that $3 had been credited back to my credit card for a shipping charge refund.
One of those companies that takes care of their customers, even when they don't have to.

Another complement for Bob Avery

I ordered a Parker pipe flaring tool from Avery. It arrived broken and without a hesitation Bob sent replacement parts to Me in Australia, free of charge.
I am very impressed with the customer service and he now has me as a loyal customer :D

+ 1 on that.

Tech support, advice, high quality tools, patience, prompt shipping, RV knowledge.

Really nice folks to deal and you just don't find that kind of customer service very often nowadays.

P. Happ
2014 Dues Paid
-8 N446PH (reserved)

Back