What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV10 Pitch servo location

Planecrazy232

Well Known Member
I am going to be helping a friend replace a GSA28 pitch servo in his RV10. Can someone tell me where it should be located? I'm guessing just behind the baggage panel -but- I'm guessing....

It mounts just aft of the battery, which is behind the baggage compartment. There is a bracket that makes it a bolt - in fit.

I am going to be helping a friend replace a GSA28 pitch servo in his RV10. Can someone tell me where it should be located? I'm guessing just behind the baggage panel -but- I'm guessing....

Don’t guess. Get a copy of the plans. They are available from both Van’s and Garmin.

Garmin has a RV-10 specific kit which attaches the servo arm to the bell crank at that location. Everything is very simple - no guesswork involved.

GSA 28 Installation Location

Good Morning,

We provide detailed drawings for the installation of the pitch servo in the RV10 airframe. Check out pages 18-39 and 18-40 of the G3X Touch Installation Manual. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Justin

Back