Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2016, 01:22 PM

Default Update to the Project

Yesterday was a huge step for my RV-7 journey! I took delivery of both my QB fuse and wings! I have a write up on my blog, www.n890gf.com, but i thought id share here as well. I haven't had time to go through all the pieces and parts, but i think the first thing i need to do is make a Wing Stand. If anyone has any tips or can point me in the right direction, that would be awesome.

I have felt a little bored since completing my empennage and now i can feel the excitement all over again, except on a much larger scale! I know its not the same as building the slow build, but with my schedule and current life obligations, I don't think there is anyway I would have been able to get a slow build -7 complete in a reasonable amount of time. The QB option is worth every extra penny spent.

And with Vans AirForce support I have had nearly every question answered for me, I am very appreciative of this community!

-G
RV-7 #74493
Finished Empennage
Finished Wings!
Working on Fuse
Working on Finishing Kit
Working on FWF

Donated Jan 2022
N890GF (reserved)
www.n890gf.com
http://www.instagram.com/gfahmy10