What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

May we see your RV-6A in the DC NorVA AREA?

[email protected]

I'm New Here
My wife and I are seriously looking at purchasing a completed RV-6A. We live in Northern Virginia. I am looking for someone in the area that would let us see your RV-6A and sit in it to see how it “fits”. Please let me know. I would really appreciate it.
-Brent

Brent,

I have a 6A that I keep down at VKX, but I fly it to Leesburg frequently.

If you wanted to take a look at it right now, you'd be welcome to come down to VKX (I've got the cowls off for some maintenance work right now) but otherwise I can let you know when I'm up in your area if you want.

-b

I have an RV-6 at Winchester if interested? We could raise the tail to level if you're interested in the site-picture of a 6A.

I have a -6A hangared at Saint Mary's (2W6) if you want to travel that far.

Noel,
Thank you for your kind offer. As it turns out, next week I’ll be on the west coast were the airplane is and we’ve arranged to see it out there.
I do look forward to joining the RV community here in DMV area.
Thanks again,
-Brent

I have an RV-6 at Winchester if interested? We could raise the tail to level if you're interested in the site-picture of a 6A.

Thank you for your kind offer. As it turns out, next week I’ll be on the west coast were the airplane is and we’ve arranged to see it out there.
Thanks again,
-Brent

Brent,

I have a 6A that I keep down at VKX, but I fly it to Leesburg frequently.

If you wanted to take a look at it right now, you'd be welcome to come down to VKX (I've got the cowls off for some maintenance work right now) but otherwise I can let you know when I'm up in your area if you want.

-b

Bill,
Thanks again,
-Brent

Culpeper, VA (KCJR)

There are a few RV's at Culpeper and we fly together now and then. PM me and we can exchange contact info.

Back