What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking to get into an RV-4

EricWH

Hey, I'm new to the forum. I really want to buy a flying RV-4. I live in Seattle WA and would like to find one for sale in the area. I'm also looking for an instructor in the area that can give me my tail-wheel endorsement and preferably has RV experience.

Thanks,
Eric

What took you so long?

Eleven minutes to send out a welcome, Mike. Your're slipping! I think you should change your screen name to WelcomeWagon.:D

I've got two words for you: "Smoky Ray". Get in touch with Rob "Smoky" Ray on this forum. He's an RV-4 finding machine!

Mike Seager - Training.

If your looking to fly an Vans RV Tailwheel airplane,my advice is make the appointment with Mike Seager. He books up quickly for good reason. He helped me out a great deal so I can recommend him with confidence.

Here is a good motivational video about Mike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8WsDaetvi0

I am in the Seattle area so if you want to see an RV-4 in person. Let me know what airport is close to you.

George

George,

Hey thanks, I sent you a PM with my contact info. I would like to come take a look at you RV. I know I want one but I have not actually seen one in person. I work at Boeing up by Pain Field. I will also probably be flight training at Snohomish airport this weekend. Or, I can come to you, whatever is easiest for you.

Thanks,

Eric

RV Trainer in the NW

Mike Seager is your trainer, He is a rock star in the RV world out of Veronia, OR so you will need to travel.
He will give you all of the details for the trip. 503.429.5103.......

Back