What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aerobatic dual instruction?

pierre smith

Well Known Member
My pilot wants some aerobatic dual here in the Southeast. I believe that I've seen someone around the Charlotte area advertise. He has a lot of tailwheel time and 16 years of ag experience.

Best,

Acro Dynamics

My pilot wants some aerobatic dual here in the Southeast. I believe that I've seen someone around the Charlotte area advertise. He has a lot of tailwheel time and 16 years of ag experience.

Best,

Hi Pierre,

Last year I did an upset / unusual attitude training course with Mike Matthews of Acro Dynamics, just north of Charlotte in the Lake Norman area.

www.acrodynamics.org

I would definitely recommend him.

Hope this helps.

Hi Pierre,

Last year I did an upset / unusual attitude training course with Mike Matthews of Acro Dynamics, just north of Charlotte in the Lake Norman area.

www.acrodynamics.org

I would definitely recommend him.

Hope this helps.

I did spin training at Acro Dynamics as well, Pierre - great folks. I've meant and will return to do some acro training, but haven't been able to make my schedule work.

Johnny White aviators unlimited Bristol tn area, great guy, excellent instructor, he uses a Pitts and Decathlon. Very affordable with his own lodging

Back