What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Newbie in Southern Oregon

dareha

Looking at starting a RV7. Would love to talk to others doing the same and would love to come look at your project or finished rv7 hopeful in the area. I live near Medford and Grants Pass.
Thank you,
Darrell

Lots in Ashland and Medford

HI Darrell,

There are several RV's in the Ashland-Medford area. I know of two RV-8's and and an RV-6 at Ashland, and an RV-8 at Medford. Also the Showplanes guys are at Medford, they are repeat-offenders.

I'd be happy to meet up with you for a look at the RV-8. Many components are the same or very similar to the RV-7. Perhaps someone with a -7 will speak up here too.

List or map

Thank you. Is there a list or a map that shows all the different areas that RV's are being built and how a person can contact people building in my area?
Thank you
Darrell

Thank you. Is there a list or a map that shows all the different areas that RV's are being built and how a person can contact people building in my area?
Thank you
Darrell

RV White Pages, on the VAF main page. Look for a list of links on the left side of the page.

Darrell,

I say "you are on the right track" in finding other builders, meeting up with them and picking their brains, getting their recommendations, checking out their shops etc. If you get to Redding in the near future you are welcome to come see my 7A at Redding Muni.

Don't forget the local EAA chapter as a great resource for finding builders and getting your desired information.

if you want to fly buy, otherwise we know where we will find you for the coming years. you can't go wrong with an rv. great community too. welcome=VAF=:D

P1020294%20copy.jpg

Back