What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aircraft Tool Supply - Good Job!

jimbower

Well Known Member
After researching methods of introducing brake fluid into an RV for the first time, I went to Aircraft Tool Supply's website to order the brake bleeder tank and Cleveland brake adapter.

I just got a phone call from ATS informing me that they now INCLUDE a Cleveland adapter with the bleeder tank and she would credit my card with the amount I would have spent on the adapter.

How cool is that? A lot of companies wouldn't notice such a thing, or they would just assume you know what you're doing and fill the order as requested. I really appreciate it.:D

Jim Bower
RV-6A Glacier-slow build (99% done, 50% to go)
St. Louis, MO

+1

I had great service from them as well. I bought my tool kit from ATS back about 5 years ago when they offered a Holiday Special. I still wasn't prepared to shell out a big chunk of change and asked them if they'd be willing to break it up into 4 payments--without hesitiation they said no problem so I bought their kit and have been using it ever since.

Just another satisfied customer.....

ATS engine test kit

I was interested in their Engine Test Kit, anyone have any experience with it? The complete package for compression and timing.

ajay

Back