What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Received my Van's 2022 calendar today

Same here but received mine on Friday. It's still a great early Christmas gift though!

Got mine. No golden ticket either, which is a bummer. I was going to try and convince a friend to get a kit haha. I’m 0-2 now. Still a great calendar for the shop.

Woo hoo! Christmas came early!

Attachments

• PXL_20211215_154359797.jpg
    PXL_20211215_154359797.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 263
Is there a way to see thumbnail shots of the monthly aircraft in the new calendar?

It’s probably not a great idea to do that… only because Van’s has permission to reuse the images in their calendar. Might not be great for someone to reuse someone else’s work and put it online. Maybe im over sensitive to stuff like this, but the photos are the ownership of the folks that took the pictures and unless they say its OK for someone to post them online, I wouldnt do it.

My $0.02 - your mileage may vary

Rec'd my 5 calendars too!

Last Friday I rec'd my 5 calendars - no golden ticket :( . Nice calendar though. I was waiting to order my first RV-12is kit hoping that maybe I was going to get a golden ticket. Call me an eternal optimist.

It’s probably not a great idea to do that… only because Van’s has permission to reuse the images in their calendar. Might not be great for someone to reuse someone else’s work and put it online. Maybe im over sensitive to stuff like this, but the photos are the ownership of the folks that took the pictures and unless they say its OK for someone to post them online, I wouldnt do it.

My $0.02 - your mileage may vary

I was asking if Van's showed what the calendar photos were in reduced size.

Back