What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Annual Inspection Checklist

update

Everybody up to here is done unless I've sent you an email asking for yours.
Merry Christmas!!!!! Now..... everybody I've sent a checklist to should pay me $4,000.00 each, that should pay for the new laser cutter ;) HO HO HO!!!!!!

Best
Brian

Updated to here

Turbowind, Thanks for the 4,000.00 virtual check! You are the MAN!!! I made you a virtual giftbasket. ;)

Best
Brian Wallis

I feel left out

I don't want to be the only person left without one...
Thanks, Don

flytoboat "at" yahoo "dot" com

why not?

I'll take one, also. May knock out our condition inspection early this year to avoid those Texas summer days in the hangar... rsmchugh 'at' hotmail 'dot' com

Thanks!

Updated to here

Yes is the answer to an earlier question, it is a sticky.... but I'm more than happy to keep sending it to people. Keep Those Virtual Donations Coming!!! one more for 4,000 and I'll be a virtual millionaire!!! ;P
Best
Brian

ah, are there any left! :)

I hate to drag this out, but would appreciate a copy.....
hmmm, gotta be some way to post this for everyone, eh?

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian,
Not sure if I had requested you checklist before, but I would appreciate it if I could get it.

Iflyu2there(at)yahoo.com

Thanks

After 145 requests for your list, can't you just post your list here?
Sam posted it as a sticky some time ago at the top of this list but it's all good! I include my phone number and email address when you ask for one so if you have any questions I can get on top of the issue immediately.
Best
Brian
Keep em coming!

Back