What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Denver Request

Stroh21

Well Known Member
Hey VAF!

We are visiting Denver this weekend, and I was curious if there was a RV-10 available we would be able to see either Sunday or Monday morning? I?ve got my tools assembled, now just trying to figure out what to build!

Thank you for your time!

Matt

RV-10

Hey VAF!

We are visiting Denver this weekend, and I was curious if there was a RV-10 available we would be able to see either Sunday or Monday morning? I?ve got my tools assembled, now just trying to figure out what to build!

Thank you for your time!

Matt

Hopefully one of our CO group will reply. If not look up Mike Rettig. He is building a 10.

RV10 in Denver

Matt,
There are two, that I know of, being built at KAPA and have seen a couple flying out of there. I have the contact info for one of the builders and will see if I can get him to contact you. I will be out there tomorrow, working on the 7 and would be happy to let you in and take you around the airport to see who we might be able to scare up. There are some really great folks and some fabulous aircraft out there.
text me at three 0 three four seven five, 48 fifty-eight.

Sorry, Matt..

..but my family and I took a week off around New Year's Eve for a ski trip. I didn't check VAF once for over 9 days. For shame... ;) Let me know if you come to Denver again, and I can show you my project, as I'm not yet flying. Jim's 10 is nice though, so if you're after a flying 10, get in touch with him the next time you come out. Sorry i missed you!

Back