What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Unique RV-10 picture?

fehdxl

Well Known Member
A while back I was approached by a neighbor to help support aviation during vacation bible school this week...the pictures below illustrate what they created. Am I unique in thinking that my RV-10 fuselage is the only one to be displayed on a sanctuary stage?

Fly safe!

-Jim

VBS

I was asked to fly over a church yesterday afternoon as a demonstration for the aviation theme for Vacation Bible School this year. Did a little acro and then made two fly bys. It was a lot of fun.

Looks like a first class hanger to. Can't wait to see what they do at my church. May have to take a week off and register for VBS. Is there an age limit?

Christian RV's

I've taken our preacher to EAA meetings and down to the coast fishing the inshore creeks and rivers.

He's in love with my -10.:)

I was pretty excited to see the aviation themed VBS curricula that's being used this year. We went to the local Lifeway and picked up the books for our toddler a few weeks ago. He loved the airplanes and spends quite a bit of time flipping through the pages and asking questions.

I'm curious to see how the story rolls out. I haven't investigated it that closely yet. But I'd guess it has something to do with knowing where you're going.

Glad you found a way to get involved.

Phil

Unique RV-10 picture

I am an RV-6 builder-owner and I also flew in to three different churches to promote aviation and the Lord. I used my Brantly B2A. The 275 plus kids loved it.

VBS

Wow - braver than me! We did the aviation theme for our VBS this year, too. I had lots of tools, books, the cutaway drawing, but no fuse or other - 10 pieces!

Back