What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Took my first RV ride

Try2Fly

Hi all, well I finally got to take a ride in an RV courtesy of that legendary Russian Vlad and I had a blast!

FirstRVRideWithVlad

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...AAAAIE/tnF4CxZycv4/s462-c/FirstRVRideWithVlad

Gotta say I was impressed that a guy my size could ride in a 9.

Now I am hitting the books for real (I bought the Jeppesen private pilot course)

Juan

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I fit in that seat a littly easier than you did. Vlad is awesome, and he can fly that 9. Now just think what that flight will cost you. I was going to say that my flight last summer with Vlad didn't cost me as much but I am now building an RV-14. I never thought to blame Vlad, (with my wife)but I think I will next time she says something. I'll start now , Vlad it's your fault!!!
Juan, you might as well blame Vlad as well.
Good job Vlad, you hooked another one.
Ron

It was my pleasure Juan. Next time I readjust the seat and will fit control stick for you. You know now how to find me :D

I think I fit in that seat a littly easier than you did. Vlad is awesome, and he can fly that 9. Now just think what that flight will cost you. I was going to say that my flight last summer with Vlad didn't cost me as much but I am now building an RV-14. I never thought to blame Vlad, (with my wife)but I think I will next time she says something. I'll start now , Vlad it's your fault!!!
Juan, you might as well blame Vlad as well.
Good job Vlad, you hooked another one.
Ron

s1.jpg

Ron's payoff for RV ride. Seabugs of Nova Scotia :D

b4.jpg

Back