What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Mexico Sights Video

YellerDaisy

Well Known Member
Morning All,

Another video of New Mexico? you'd think I'd fly somewhere else sometime!! :)

This one has a Scottish feel to it! :rolleyes:

I love NM!

That is a part of NM that I have never seen! My in-laws have a house in Ruidoso that we go to a few times each year - mostly for snowboarding at Ski Apache. That is a beautiful view of the raw landscape that you just don't see driving in a car. Thanks for posting!

That is a part of NM that I have never seen! My in-laws have a house in Ruidoso that we go to a few times each year - mostly for snowboarding at Ski Apache. That is a beautiful view of the raw landscape that you just don't see driving in a car. Thanks for posting!

Your welcome! I have to admit, I kinda like going out filming! Glad you mentioned Ski Apache - I've never ski'd there but it is so close I almost have to give it a try now that I know it's there.

Where's the video?

YD,
Maybe there's a problem with my gonkulator, but I don't see a link to your videos. I served two tours at Holloman AFB flying F-4s in WSMR and the Beaks and Talons MOAs, and I was just there last week...I'm dying to see your video.

Were they pulled from your post?

YD,
Maybe there's a problem with my gonkulator, but I don't see a link to your videos. I served two tours at Holloman AFB flying F-4s in WSMR and the Beaks and Talons MOAs, and I was just there last week...I'm dying to see your video.

Were they pulled from your post?

Sorry, video is in today's post on my blog (signature). Here is a direct link.

Fantastic!

What time of the day was the video taken? It looks like air is super smooth. What kind of mid Oct weather you have there?

What time of the day was the video taken? It looks like air is super smooth. What kind of mid Oct weather you have there?

Hi Vlad - it was very early in the morning. I departed home base right as the sun was peaking over the mountains and probably arrived over the target at 6:45 AM.

October is very nice here (IMO) - even halloween is generally fairly warm. It is nearly always sunny. I'd guess mid-October temps as being high 40's overnight and mid-70's during the day. Due to the altitude (5000') we see about a 30 degree temperature swing between overnight low and daytime high all throughout the year.

Hi Vlad - it was very early in the morning. I departed home base right as the sun was peaking over the mountains and probably arrived over the target at 6:45 AM.

October is very nice here (IMO) - even halloween is generally fairly warm. It is nearly always sunny. I'd guess mid-October temps as being high 40's overnight and mid-70's during the day. Due to the altitude (5000') we see about a 30 degree temperature swing between overnight low and daytime high all throughout the year.

Thaks JD see you later ;):)

Back