What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

The Bridges of New York City

Great Inspiration!

Nice photos Vlad.
I gota keep pounding them rivets so I can take my own pictures.

Do these count??

No city, sorry....

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg

That's one beautiful bridge Pete. Great memories. Drove via it to my first Oshkosh with dreams to fly over someday. It finally happened after 8 years :D

Golden Gate

Not the New York City but the City. I think this is the first time this one has ever been photographed.:rolleyes:

1z5npxe.jpg
[/IMG]

2wp35uf.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
macanah island mi bridge

Just guessing here.macanah island mi bridge 5 miles end to end?
RHill

Here's one taken from a 172 a few years ago. ATC kept us at 500 feet and made us stay over the ocean, but it's still recognizable.

bridgesm.jpg

Last edited:
Hudson River

Don't have any pics and don't know what bridges I saw but I did the Hudson River during my Commercial cross country from Cleveland to Long Island MacArthur Airport.

I collected a few bridges

Zoomed in of course, GWB
IMG_2774.JPG

Looks smaller:
WMPTransition+5192012+21056+PM.jpg

WMPTransition+5192012+20616+PM.bmp.jpg

WMPTransition+5192012+21436+PM.jpg

IMG_5696.JPG

Bridge in the mountains (White River)
IMG_1639.JPG

Bridge in the great lake
IMG_0014.JPG

Left shore:
IMG_7704.JPG

Sorta Bridhes

Underwater bridges, both the Baltimore Harbor and Fort McHenry tunnels. Can't see the underwater parts too good, they are behind the strut. Downtown Baltimore is left of center.

xkyxd2.jpg

To keep it RV related the picture was taken from the super secret RV-21, a turboprop STOL 7 passenger high wing cruising at 250 kts burning 6 gph of McDonalds fry oil. Don’t tell anyone.

Last edited:
Back