What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aerobatics this morning

kevinh

Well Known Member
Along the norcal coast - loops, rolls, cubans spins.

(music fixed - not sure why my previous post was deleted)

youtube link

Last edited:
upside down fun

Kevin,
Nice video (will have to upgrade my 10 year computer to make it run smooth). Hope you're thinking about entering an IAC contest. You won't believe how much fun it is, especially meeting those that do. Just find an IAC club and/or a member for a mentor for ground critique and the scoring rules, and you'll be ready to go. There could be four of us by next season, and those Pitts will have something to worry about.
Bill McLean
RV-4 Slider:)

Kevin,
Nice video (will have to upgrade my 10 year computer to make it run smooth). Hope you're thinking about entering an IAC contest. You won't believe how much fun it is, especially meeting those that do. Just find an IAC club and/or a member for a mentor for ground critique and the scoring rules, and you'll be ready to go. There could be four of us by next season, and those Pitts will have something to worry about.

Hi Bill,

Yep - definitely on my list of things to do someday. There is an IAC group out here in Livermore. ;-)

Can you make the video available to mobile users?

Yep - I'll upload a new version soon. I switched this video to a supposedly 'blessed' song from youtube, but apparently the "we don't understand the internet" record cabal only partially blessed the song. A DJ friend just sent me reallynice stuff from unaffliated publishers.

Aerobatics?

Hmmm, DR must not be online. Since I have been blasted in the past for deleting posts, I'll let him decide if he's going to enforce his "no videos of aerobatics or non-RV postings" policy!

[ed. I'm online. They're both wearing chutes and are over an unpopulated area (and in a RV). Kevin actually bought one of my chutes, as a side note <g>.. dr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike
Clearly don't understand what the issue is? They're flying over an uncongested area, wearing chutes and flying an RV-7.
Below is DRs policy as stated in the forum rules area.

Links to video clips showing illegal and unsafe flying (like buzzing a house or rolls over a congested area).

Hi ya'll,

I've updated the video link above with audio which should be legal for all countries. I was too lazy to propagate the annotations about what was going on. If you want to see them, see this older link and ignore the bad music. :eek:

Hmmm, DR must not be online. Since I have been blasted in the past for deleting posts, I'll let him decide if he's going to enforce his "no videos of aerobatics or non-RV postings" policy!

Can you elaborate? I think you are mistaken.

Back