What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Where to buy Dynon products

QuixoteAg

Well Known Member
Patron
Trying to stretch my dollars and notice that the purchase price for Dynon products is a bit cheaper through resellers like spruce - any feedback on support through aircraft spruce vs dynon directly? with the savings on the hardware it will pay for the cables so i dont have to make them up.

I was pleased with the service from Pacific Coast Avionics in Auroro, Or.

Dewey Conroy was knowledgeable and has experience with RV's. His prices were probably as good as you'll find anywhere. He shipped for free above some $ amount, might save a few bucks

Maybe give him a call

Try Marc Edmonds at Light Sport-USA. I've bought several components from him. Best price I could find.

Try Marc Edmonds at Light Sport-USA. I've bought several components from him. Best price I could find.

Same here. Everything Dynon but the EFIS was through him. The cables are easy to do. Buy the long cable and extra connector kits. Cut down the long cable to specific lengths for your build. Cheaper and you make them to exactly how you want/need.

Last edited:
If you are doing the wiring/setup yourself and will need some technical support I would suggest finding someone able to provide that directly. Sometimes it is nice to have a 2nd person to call beyond Dynon for ideas/advice.

I have been apart of several Dynon installs, upgrades, etc. PM if I can help at all.

Same here. Everything Dynon but the EFIS was through him. The cables are easy to do. Buy the long cable and extra connector kits. Cut down the long cable to specific lengths for your build. Cheaper and you make them to exactly how you want/need.

Def give Marc a ring. Price and service hard to beat!

+1 for Steinair. Competitively priced plus outstanding support, not to mention that they have most all of the ancillary components needed for a new or retro panel install. They can build you a custom harness or sell you the components for a DIY harness.

Check with AFS.

Don't overlook this if you are by chance having AFS do a panel for you as I did.

I bargain hunted for a few pieces to get me going ahead of the main panel delivery, only to discover the 5% average savings I was scoring was being offered to me on the package panel price from AFS regardless. In retrospect I'd rather have gotten all the pieces from them, given them the business, and had more clear understanding during the bespoke design process of what bits I had on hand and what bits I still needed them to include.

Bottom line on top, I didn't save a dime shopping Dynon elsewhere than AFS, and made a few minor headaches for them and myself in the process.

Good morning all,
Thank you Seth and Rob for the positive comments, I appreciate your business both new and return and look forward to helping as many builders/pilots as possible to afford the avionics they want or need. Again thank you,

All the best to all aviators/builders.
Marc
Light Sport USA
www.lightsportusa.com
206-799-6529

Check with AFS.

Just for those who don’t know, AFS is part of Dynon - which is not being critical at all, it has a great many advantages. Just figured the information might not have registered for newbies....

Back