What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sport Aviation Magazine May 2020

WillyEyeBall

Well Known Member
Your First Aerobatic Airplane by Jim Bourke, Finding the Best Bang for Your Budget
A GREAT article by one of the US top Unlimited pilots comparing the pros and cons of the range of aerobatic aircraft from the Cessna Aerobat to the Pitts, Extras and MXs. Of course, the RVs are rated high for cost, comfort, capabilities, and cross country. Nice picture of Jerry Esquenazi?s RV-8.:)

Bill McLean
RV-4 slider
lower AL

Your First Aerobatic Airplane by Jim Bourke, Finding the Best Bang for Your Budget
A GREAT article by one of the US top Unlimited pilots comparing the pros and cons of the range of aerobatic aircraft from the Cessna Aerobat to the Pitts, Extras and MXs. Of course, the RVs are rated high for cost, comfort, capabilities, and cross country. Nice picture of Jerry Esquenazi?s RV-8.:)

Bill McLean
RV-4 slider
lower AL

I was happy to read about how positive he is on RV?s. And it was a nice surprise to see my airplane pictured in the article! A couple of my friends told me about it before I even got to my magazine. Thanks Bill!

Back