What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

North Atlanta RV Builders Group

[email protected]

Well Known Member
We are going to meet January 11, 2014 at 12:00 at my house to socialize, share tips, and hopefully fit and drill my wings onto the fuselage (If weather cooperates).

Anyone that is building, thinking about building, or would just like to look at a project and socialize with some builders about the process is invited.

If you are interested and not on our e-mail list send me a email at:
[email protected] and we will add you.

I am located in Suwanee GA. about 10 miles north of 285 on 85.

Bill

Thanks for the help

14+-+1

Thanks for everyones help and coming over to socialize. Weather cleared up just as the party got started, so after eating we put the wings on!

Starting to look like a plane!

We had about 15 builders show up including RV 6,7,8,10,12,14's.

Bill

I enjoyed seeing your 10 and the free pizza. I'm sure it will be a joy to fly. My only thought as we were mating the wings to the fuselage was " what if the holes don't line up. Fortunately they did!
Now finish it and get it flying!

John Morgan

Wings are back off.

Well the wings are back off, and it is back safe and sound in the garage.

I'm going to be working hard the next 2 months to get everything finished so I can get in the air.
Bill

Wow Bill, she's beautiful!

The plane looks amazing! I love the paint.
Your neighbors must be enjoying the show too.
Great job!

gathering

It was great to meet you and all the other builders, extra inspiration. Your -10 looks awesome and is something to be proud of. I hope to be able to attend more of these gathering a lot in the future with one at my shop too. Stay in touch.

Well done Bill. Sorry I could not be there to help this time, but glad the weather improved so you could attach the wings. Awesome paint. Incredible progress. Have a great time in Dallas with transition training and let us know how it went. :)

N Atlanta Builders group get together

We are getting together for some socializing, food, and beverages again this Saturday at KRYY (Mc Collum).

There will be several flying RV's there this time, with rides given if you are thinking about building.

BBQ will be at Brian & Brandi's hanger, if you need directions drop me an email.

[email protected]

Back