Jeremiah at Classic Aero told me they are planning to produce their RV-7/9 Glareshield liner for the RV-14, but it's not available yet. Abby at Flightline Interiors told me she has their version available with is quite nice. Both are retailing in the $200-$300 range. I decided to buy some Trim-Lok along with some synthetic leather to fashion my own liner. I purchase 60 mm computer fan covers to hold the fabric down. I may include the forward edging idea that Mickey posted. I'll probably glue the fabric to some 1/4" foam and then Velcro the whole thing in place.
Based at KSUT, Southport, NC
- 1973 PA28-180 (N55087)
- Started Sep19, Aft Fuse complete
- Wings and fuel tanks completed,
- IO390 ordered (Oct20 deliv)
- Hartzell 2-blade composite delivered.
- Currently working on fuselage