What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hello!

Mona44

Hi there,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Monica, I live in London and have just taken on an 'almost' finished RV14 project. I've owned a few aircraft, an RV6, a beautiful RV7 (that I imported from SC) and two Christen Eagles. Apart from relatively minor improvements/panel upgrades, I'm new to building, so, a bit of a step up which is quite scary.

Very much looking forward to being part of the RV14 build community and will no doubt be asking for all sort of advice and help along the way.

Regards,

Monica
London, UK

RV6 G-RVCL (sold)
RV7 G-OGRL (sold)
RV14 G-OGAL under construction!

Awesome. Congrats on your RV14 project. I've only sat in one. And very much liked the space it had. Enjoy!

Do you know any local builders?

Welcome to VAF

Hi there,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Monica, I live in London and have just taken on an 'almost' finished RV14 project.
Regards,

Monica
London, UK

RV6 G-RVCL (sold)
RV7 G-OGRL (sold)
RV14 G-OGAL under construction!

Monica, welcome aboard the good ship VAF:D

Flying TV ?

Hi Monica,

If I get across the pond without my RV could i still come see your cool camera gear at Flying TV? Awesome website! It would be great to for you to shoot videos at Osh 2021!

Welcome aboard VAF, and best wishes finishing the -14.

Carl

Thanks so much guys. Thankfully I'm in contact with a couple of UK builders (only 8 or so here at the moment - only one flying)

Carl - absolutely, let me know if you come over. We have great kit and our gimbal is a GSS from sunny Ca.

Monica

Hi, Monica! From someone who's just getting started on his own RV-14 build: welcome!!

Back