What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

KMEV Hanger waiting list.....

bret

Well Known Member
Great.......been checking T hanger availability @ Minden-Tahoe through out the last 6 years of this build and there has always been a hanger available for rent......now there's a waiting list, figures, O well, guess ill just have to do my taxi test down through the neighborhood................ :) and for those more serious type that don't know me.........im Kidding!

I'm south of G ville, I'm about 3-5 months out, so ill get on the KMEV list and see what happens, Thanks

Rumor mill is that KMEV has several hangers that have doors not working. May be worth pushing the management to get them fixed!

Hum.....and how do we know this......are you there? I will check with them to see if this I true, thanks. we used to be in E12 with our 172 until it sold. Rode up to Carson to see a 7a and he mentioned that those hangers are about 100.00 a month cheaper. I wonder if these county hangers are federally subsidized equally or not. Shure is a lot of money for a small T hanger, I wonder what the going rate is around the US for T hanger rental? There is a Yellow 8 up there in a Huge hanger on the North end but I forgot his contact info, He helped design the Da Vinci Surgical System.......what was his name? Looking to see if anyone would be interested in sharing cost of a larger hanger?

Back