What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Michigan RV-10s?

DavidP2020

Well Known Member
I live in Howell, MI and am considering an RV-10 build. Does anyone in/near southeast Michigan have one flying or under construction? I'd like to at least sit in one to get a feel for the cockpit. I'd also love to buy gas for someone with one flying.

RV-10

I am based at KHLB in Batesville Indiana. Just completed Phase 1.

Be happy to talk about it and show it...probably a bit far but you never know; last week a couple of guys flew in from Battle Creek to see it...

I am based at KHLB in Batesville Indiana. Just completed Phase 1.

Be happy to talk about it and show it...probably a bit far but you never know; last week a couple of guys flew in from Battle Creek to see it...

My "partner in crime" lives in Greenwood, IN. I will PM you his cell number. He would love to see your plane!

David,
I'm on the Southwest side at Z98 between Grand Rapids and Holland. Let me know if you make it out this way.

Gary
N100JV

Last edited:
David,
I'm on the Southwest side at Z98 between Grand Rapids and Holland. Let me know if you make it out this way.

Gary
N100JV

Thanks Gary. I'll do that. It looks like I might get a ride in Pontiac this week! Is yours flying or what stage of construction?

I have a couple of friends at PTK who are flying RV-10s. PM me and I'll see if I can arrange it for you.

Back