What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Stewart System's EverShield

Roy25101

Anyone try Stewart System's EverShield. I'm assuming this is a newer option to the ever elusive easy anti-corrosion search so I am hoping it doesn't get sent to the "Primer Wars" sub-section. Just curious...

Have not heard of that, but I used EkoPrime, and I honestly think it saved my marriage. All of my priming happened in my garage = and this allowed me to do it with no odor, and cleanup in the sink with just water.

During my build I was able to easily get them on the phone to answer questions - they were great to deal with

Evershield looks to me like a typical ceramic coating. Essentially a long-term wax. I have ceramic coating on my car and it's great for keeping it clean and making it easier to clean when it does get dirty. But I don't think I'd use it in place of a primer. It will eventually wear off and need replacement (although I'm not sure about longevity on interior surfaces). It would be great on top coats or on polished skins though.

Back