What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

2000C Updates

Daver

Well Known Member
Just got my new SD card for my 2000C GPS.

Works great except no terrain awareness:(

The LEI site shows the update "with terrain awareness"

Has anybody else run into this?

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Dave
-9A flying

2000C Update

Wow! I was waiting to update mine until someone posted that they had successfully updated their unit. Sounds like they just can't get it right! It looks like it's time to get that IFly700!

2000c updates

I really like my 2000c; big color screen, lots of features so I'm not ready to give up on them yet.

I've contacted them & I await their response.

I'll post what I find out.

Dave

latest on 2000c update

just got an e-mail from LEI saying this was an "error" and that they were sending me a new update SD card.

Great response from these guys!

I love my 2000C!

Dave

I should have a card coming in the mail as well. Glad to hear they're responsive at least. Hope mine doesn't have the same "mistake".

49clipper

Dave,
Exactly how did you get it? LEI sight by there directions? They told me they did not send out cards anymore. I need that update.
Jim

I'm also curious to know about this update. I have the 600c and the site says the update will work for it too.

terrain info?

got my new SD card but the terrain info was missing.

they sent me a new card with the terrain info on the map mode(screen background color change) but nothing shows up in the "terrain" mode.

I'm happy to get the update all the same and maybe they'll get it complete right on subsequent issues.

Dave

WOW!! Looks like the profit is in the shipping..............

Did you get to keep your old card?

2000c update

they requested that I return the old card.

I have not gotten around to it yet but I will.

Dave

new update

Got the new update ($59.00) last week with "terrain" but nothing about sending old card back. Flew this weekend and worked great.
Squeak

Thanks guys. I'll get my order in.

I received my new sd card. Has terrain. They did not request me to return old card.
Still no private airports. At least I'm up to date now.

Last edited:
Back