What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Van's Technical Support

RBR

Well Known Member
I sent Van's a query about a week ago, with a follow up last Friday. In both I attached a number of photos, all small sized. I have had no response yet and was wondering if anyone would know if this is the norm? In the past they have answered queries over night.

The email addres I used was [email protected]

Many thanks.........

The attachments might put it in their spam folder. I just sent my parts query to the 'info' email address and got an answer within 24 hours.

The two times I have emailed them, I've gotten responses. They weren't always "right away", but they were within 24 hours I would say. I did have to remember that they only set aside certain times of the day to answer tech support emails/phone calls.

Vans Support

I've emailed Van's with questions two different times. The first question was answered the following day. The second question was answered the same day. One had a pic the other did not. I could not be more impressed with their quick response. :D:D

Skyking 902001
RV8
Emp.

I've had great luck w Van's support

I've sent Vans about 4 questions over the past couple of years; and, their advice has always been dot-on (and reassuring).

Response is usually within 24 hrs, and always received from them quite early in the a.m.

My favorite response was their most recent, which concluded with (and I paraphrase)..."Tom, you worry wayyy too much."

......My favorite response was their most recent, which concluded with (and I paraphrase)..."Tom, you worry wayyy too much."
I have contacted Van's many times and can report a reasonable response time except for one time when a response somehow ended up in the spam folder. Still, my favorite technical support response sort of mirror's Tom's experience when I insisted on pressing a point and was told "Rick, you are NOT building F-18's anymore!" :)

I've emailed them a few times with questions and always received a response within one (or maybe two?) business days
John

Back