What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

1st review of "The Big Book of RV Aircraft"

AX-O

Well Known Member
Well guys, today felt like Christmas. I received the "The Big Book of RV Aircraft" in the mail. In fact I was so excited that I opened the door, put my bag down and started opening the package. I am previewing the book for the group, per Bruce?s request.

At first impression the book looked professionally composed. The hard cover (front and back) are bright and capture your attention immediately. The weight of the book feels nice. The binding is flawless and the quality of the pages is superb. The pictures are vivid and capture many aspects of the RV life style. The captions and descriptions are informative and in no way take away from the pages. I found myself wanting to read more on the particular story.

My buddy (non aviation type) looked at it and said it would be a great book for people that like planes.

My wife looked at it and said it was cool and would make a great gift.

Some neutral feedback. I would have like to see construction pictures. May be an aircraft half built in a garage with a kid or dog around then a picture of the completed aircraft. Or maybe someone working on the tanks, with Proseal everywhere and a mess all around (with a caption saying something like ?No leaks, no leaks, no leaks?.).

All that said, I will probably end up buying 5 or 6 to give to people.

Nice job Bruce!

CIMG3599.JPG

Back