What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

My 8 pictures is at VAF front page

AirbusPilot

Well Known Member
Wow,

I got to VAF like everyday and I saw my 8 on the front page (I called my wife and show her), what a beautifull birthday present (January 11th).

Thank you folks!!!!!!

VAF_frontpage.jpg

[ed. And when it flies it'll be the TOP story!!! <grin> dr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Fernando!

When you get a few moments, tell us about general aviation flying in Chile. What do you plan to do with your new RV?

Congratulations Fernando! Excellent BD present to you from VAF! I remember the excitement and joy when first time Doug put my project status on front page in 2008. Boy what a good feeling it was.
You have a beautiful airplane Sir. Waiting for first flight report...

More questions...

...first, congratulations.

Last year, I had an Israeli father and son come by for some transition time and they told me that they even assign your altitudes, usually low, around 1500' because it's a small country with a lot of flying going on.

Do you have altitude and or range/distance restrictions in Chile?

How about the availability of avgas?

Best,

Thank you folks!

Hi Pierre,

We have not altitud or range restriction for experimental, the only avgas that you could find here in Chile is 100/130 and is available almost everywhere.

Funny thing is that today guys from Chile FAA discover that I planned to fly acros with my 8 and they said I am going to be the first one to have an Experimental Plane that do acros here in Chile.

One bad restriction that we have here is that we are not allowed to fly experimental plane under ifr rules.

happy flying

Fernando:

That is a very fine, well-thought out paint scheme. I see some really bad ones on here, including one recently that I just had to forward to my friends because it was the worst paint scheme I had seen on any airplane -- ever! However yours is magnificent and you are to be commended.

Back