What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

F14 - Wichita Valley Airport

zilik

VAF Moderator
We're heading to Wichita at the end of the month. April 27th to be exact. We have a hotel room but need a car to get around till we leave on the 29th.

Anyone have any suggestions on getting a rental car to F14? Will the rental companies deliver?

I've only ever stopped there for gas, but it does seem to be in Uber coverage about $10-15 to the city centre.

Hi Gary, Looks like Enterprise in WF is less than 20 miles out and We have asked them, in other areas and they have driven that far to deliver a rental. Might try a call. 940-716-9834 Have a good trip. :)

Hi Gary, Looks like Enterprise in WF is less than 20 miles out and We have asked them, in other areas and they have driven that far to deliver a rental. Might try a call. 940-716-9834 Have a good trip. :)

I plan on giving Enterprise and the FBO a call tomorrow. Been flying and shooting all day today.

Holler at me if you like. I'm across the street. I may have an extra vehicle for you to get around in if you haven't already got a rental. Just send me a text if I can be of some help.

Holler at me if you like. I'm across the street. I may have an extra vehicle for you to get around in if you haven't already got a rental. Just send me a text if I can be of some help.

John,

give me a call Seven Two Zero Two Eight Zero One Six Four One.

We're flying in for a IDPA Match down near Holiday. The Double Tap Ranch to be exact. We will stay at the Holiday Inn Express nearest the airport.

Of course weather could make us drive instead but I would rather fly.

I'm going to call the rental car companies tomorrow and hope they have decent rates.

Last edited:
Back