What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 POH

Kenny Gene

Well Known Member
Troops,

Is there anyone that has a POH specifically for the RV10 that they would share? Like in MSWord format?

I know with my RV7a, there are several awesome POH availalbe to use. I downloaded one and made minor model number changes, lamanated and have available in the plane.

Thank you in advance for sharing.

Kenny Gene
RV10 484TC AWC 10-10;130 hrs

Easy two steps to the RV 10 POH.

Step 1. click the VAF logo upper left of any screen.

Step 2. on the left side on the screen in the alphabetic list, click POH.

Last one on the list is for a ten.

Thanks,, However,,,,

Mike,

Thanks for the helpful hint, I didn't know about this,,,, HOWEVER after doing as you suggested, the RV10 POH that someone has graciously posted is in Adobe format, nothing I'm able to do to change or modify.

Getting old and not very computer literate makes life tough,, Can anyone help me out??

Thank you so much for all the help.

Kenny Gene

The RV-10 'POH' is really a checklist (not a criticism, but I prefer something more like a full POH). When I did my RV-6A POH, I went through the ones here (and also a Google search) and liked Mike Stewart's format the best, so I used it and modified it heavily to match my needs. I intend to use it for my -10, with the -10 3-view pasted in from Van's, my own W&B tables, service data that I'm compiling as I build, and procedures relevant to my equipment. Really, a POH is so dependent on your particular needs that starting with one from any of the models that has a format that pleases you should work. I doubt that there's one out there that you could simply 'drop in the numbers'.

Mike,

Thanks for the helpful hint, I didn't know about this,,,, HOWEVER after doing as you suggested, the RV10 POH that someone has graciously posted is in Adobe format, nothing I'm able to do to change or modify.

Getting old and not very computer literate makes life tough,, Can anyone help me out??

Thank you so much for all the help.

Kenny Gene

with the right tools, you can accomplish anything

clicky

Many Thanks!

David,

Many many thanks for solving my inability to keep on the techno curve!

You converted the Adobe file to a Word doc that anyone can change and modify to their own numbers!

With proper permission, this POH RV10 file should be posted for all to use.

It NEVER CEASES to amaze me the Many and Awesome talents we have in this group.

Sincerely,

Kenny Gene
RV 7a AWC 9-07; 670 hrs (sold)
RV 10 AWC 10-10; 130

With proper permission, this POH RV10 file should be posted for all to use.

It was already posted for all to see, just posted in a different format.

Here is the header from the page where it is found.

"Warning: These are provided for informational purposes only, not for use on any other aircraft. You must create your own, unique POH for your particular aircraft. USE THIS INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK. Send me a URL to your RV POH (or email it) to me if you'd like to see it up here."

Back