What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aero Composite Propeller

Ted RV8

Well Known Member
Does anyone out there have any parts to an Aero Composite Propeller?

I purchased one in 2008 and they are no longer supporting their product. They have moved on to Goverment contracts and are doing nothing in GA leaving all thir customers who bought an Aero Composite Propeller holding the bag. Another example of the company taking the money and running!!! They used all of their customers for R&D and left them behind!!!

I need a blade for mine so I can try and get some more usage out of it.

Anybody out there in the same boat who might have a blade they want to part with?

I have 2 excellent Aerocomposites blades

No damage history, I just removed them from my RV to go a different direction. Logs, of course. I was about to post as FS at $1250 each OBO. Feel free to PM me.
Regards,
Len

Aerocomposites prop available

I have a 3-blade constant speed prop with one damaged blade. It has a 72" diameter and came off my Lancair Legacy.

Hub Make: 3C2C46D685-0B
Blade Model: R03CG82-10

Please let me know if it would be of any use to you or conversely if you'd like to sell me one (or more) of your blades.

Thanks,
Adam Molny

Aero Composite Spinner

I too have gone to another prop and have a spinner for a two-blade Aero Composite prop and its for sale cheap.

2 blade vs 3 blade

I have a 3-blade constant speed prop with one damaged blade. It has a 72" diameter and came off my Lancair Legacy.

Hub Make: 3C2C46D685-0B
Blade Model: R03CG82-10

Please let me know if it would be of any use to you or conversely if you'd like to sell me one (or more) of your blades.

Thanks,
Adam Molny

From what I've been told the 2 and 3 blade props won't interchange. Different location of the boss that links the actuater mechanism.

Back