What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Yay!!! finishing kit

bird

Well Known Member
Finishing kit due to ship on 20th of Feb. Can't wait to see what all is in it. I hope the brake lines from the cylinders to the bulkhead are in there. Fixing to order vp sport also. This is getting into another exciting part of the build for me.
happy building

bird

Me third! Actually, I picked it up yesterday at Van's. It's now sitting unceremoniously on the hangar floor. Image here.

Yes, the braided brake lines are in there. So are a lot of fiberglass parts :-( The engine mount and the Matco brakes and wheels are things of beauty. All of the small parts fit inside a single cardboard carton (right side of image).

Email me if you want a copy of the RV-8A finish kit parts list.

Now to find an engine and prop . . .

--
Joe

Last edited:
ALSO!

Me fourth! I might be a month or so early, but wanted to beat any price increase--

Steve
Skyking902001
RV-8 fuse

Last edited:
Kit list.

Hey folks,

I'm hoping to order my fuse kit end of summer early fall. Do any of you have the kit list for the fuse and the finishing kit for the slowbuild you can email me?

My email is [email protected]

Thanks

Don

Pm Sent

Me third! Actually, I picked it up yesterday at Van's. It's now sitting unceremoniously on the hangar floor. Image here.

Yes, he braided brake lines are in there. So are a lot of fiberglass parts :-( The engine mount and the Matco brakes and wheels are things of beauty. All of the small parts fit inside a single cardboard carton (right side of image).

Email me if you want a copy of the RV-8A finish kit parts list.

Now to find an engine and prop . . .

--
Joe
Pm sent and if you stumble accross an IO 360 180 hp that you pass up let me know.

RV8 Finishing Kit

Looking for a pick list for the RV-8 finishing kit. Would like to see the break down of what comes in the kit and what the pricing is on each item. Trying to decide if I will go with the original canopy and cowling or order from aftermarket. Please email to [email protected]
Thanks Chris

Mine should be here in a few days, what's left of it after the majority deletions.

Back