What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Connector help

RV7Guy

Well Known Member
I'm looking to use a cannon type circular connector at the wing root for my wing wiring. I've been through the Mouser catalog and there are few that look like they would work.

I hoping someone out there used this type and can provide a part number. I hate to order something then not have the right one. I'd like to use the type that has a flange on one side that can be mounted directly to the wing rib.

On my current 7 I used Molex type and don't particularly care for them.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I'm looking to use a cannon type circular connector at the wing root for my wing wiring. I've been through the Mouser catalog and there are few that look like they would work.

I hoping someone out there used this type and can provide a part number. I hate to order something then not have the right one. I'd like to use the type that has a flange on one side that can be mounted directly to the wing rib.

On my current 7 I used Molex type and don't particularly care for them.

Thanks in advance.

How many wires?

Darwin,

These are bigger connectors than what you need, but should help you get to the right page in the Mouser catalog as all the AMP CPC connectors are on the same page IIRC.

Mouser 571-2060364 AMP 17-16 CPC Recepticle
Mouser 571-2060371 AMP 17-16 CPC Plug
Mouser 571-663614 AMP 18-14 AWG Pins
Mouser 571-663614 AMP 24-20 AWG Pins
Mouser 571-66360-4 AMP 18-14 AWG Sockets
Mouser 571-663994 AMP 24-20 AWG Sockets

Last edited:
Thanks

Thanks Gil and others. Several options. Keep'm coming, the info could benefit everyone.

Not being an electronic kind of guy, the Mouser catalog is tough to follow:eek:

Back