What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Has anyone contacted Aerospace Logic recently?

RonRV8

I left a phone message and also sent e-mail from their web site a few days ago, but no response. Just wondering how timely they responded if you contacted them?

The silence is deafening.

I placed an order for a volt/ammeter with them over six weeks ago. Over the past two weeks I have left voicemails, emailed them, and also used the "contact us" pop-up feature on their website, trying to find out the status of my order. The website says my order was "processed," but there is no shipping information.

There does not seem to be anyone home.

So now I have an empty hole in panel, and no way to know when the unit will arrive. My guess is that I should have purchased it through Aircraft Spruce, who presumably would have had it in stock.

If anyone else has any experiences with these folks, I would like to hear them. Hope they're still in business... This feels like a replay of my "Silver Bullet" tailwheel link experience. *Sigh...*

[UPDATE on 4 March 2015: Shane from Aerospace Logic contacted me. It seems there was a convergence of events that resulted in this unfortunate, "less-than-good" ordering experience.

1. They apparently sent me two emails regarding my order -- neither of which arrived, or even made it to my spam e-mail folder. The email I DID receive was an acknowledgement that I had registered on their web site. The emails I did not receive apparently outlined their 4-6 week shipping times.

2. They had a death in the family, and have been out of the office for the past two weeks. I certainly understand and sympathize with that situation.

Anyway, it appears that my order has now shipped. I wanted to update my comments to reflect that Aerospace Logic did, in fact, come through, despite a rough start.]

Last edited:
Back