What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sourcing flange for Newton 300 cap?

sbalmos

Well Known Member
Hi all,

I'm building a replacement for my 9a's 2012-era left tank. Enough trying to fix baffle leaks that keep cropping up. Back then, I ordered the deluxe locking caps, which really are the Newton 300s. I remember that they had special versions of the flange that were shaped to our tank skins and undrilled.

Does anyone know where to get a new blank flange for these 300s? The regular Newton 300 kit from Spruce has 6 huge bolt holes and is flat. And it looks like the new red flanges from the mothership have a larger filler opening than the 300's cap?

Suggestions?

FLANGE

TRY ROB SELBY

[email protected]

I ordered my caps from him. They come with the flanges and I think you can order them separate. If not I could sell you my caps kit. I ordered them before I realized they did not fit the new wing skin openings. Email me and i will send you pics of what I have. They are the 300 series.

Last edited:
For purposes of others searching the forums in the future, the required flange is Newton's A30L-Vans. Rob at Newton is working to set up Spruce to sell them. Thanks to Randy for providing the pointer in the right direction.

Back