What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

K&N Filter replacment

Plummit

Well Known Member
I need to replace the Rod Bower Ram Air filter cartridge on my RV-10. Does anyone have the number for the K&N replacement?

TIA
-Marc

Like this

o5a.jpg

o5d.jpg

Last edited:
I would suggest googling K&N RU-4250.

Something tells me it?s RU-4250. Not sure what it is, but I have a feeling that it might be a fruitful search. 😂

I would suggest googling K&N RU-4250.

Something tells me it’s RU-4250. Not sure what it is, but I have a feeling that it might be a fruitful search. ��

Gee, I never thought of that!!! ;-) And of the Google returns, which one should I choose? They all look different with no hole cut in the center... :rolleyes:

-Marc

Edit: well I heard back from Rod and he says the number shown is the replacement filter. OK... I'll order one and see what I get. The pics sure look different WRT the hole for the air to bypass the filter media.

Last edited:
Don?t feel bad. Called rod with the same question a while back. Get the K&N filter listed and cut the hole in the end. Easier than it looks with a razor blade. The new filter was an easy replacement.

Thanks!

Don?t feel bad. Called rod with the same question a while back. Get the K&N filter listed and cut the hole in the end. Easier than it looks with a razor blade. The new filter was an easy replacement.

Thanks Joel, that is what I thought but couldn't find a definitive answer for!

regards
-Marc

Back