What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Virginia Reeves

So sorry...

Doug I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your mother. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Michael-

Mom

Doug, Sorry to hear the news and add our prayers too.

You have become "family", so your loss is our loss.

Be well

Mom

Doug... Sorry to hear of your Mom passing. Our family prayers are offer up to you and your family in this difficult time. I know your agony as I lost my Mom a few years back and she had been the wind beneath my wings for over 60 years.

Pete

Doug, I?m so very sorry for your loss! You have clearly been blessed with a close and caring family. I will pray for you and your family that during this difficult grieving process a sense of comfort and peace is also found?knowing that your beloved mother is now in the Lord?s care.

Doug

Strangely, Falcon Flight was at the USAF Academy last Thursday conducting a Missing Man Flyover for a departed classmate of mine. Guess we were also symbolically doing it for your Mom also. Condolences from all of Falcon Flight.

Doug:

I am sorry for the loss of your Mom. We only have one and I can't imagine anything can prepare one for losing them.

May you find some solace for your grief knowing how much she enjoyed your creation and the community it fosters.

Richard

Condolences

Sorry to hear of the passing of your mother. My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Been there with Dad...

Doug I feel for you my friend. I went through this with my Dad, albeit an auto accident. I was every bit as close to him as you were your Mom. One day, make that one hour, at a time....

God Bless...

Gregg

So terrible!

Doug, we are so very sorry for you and your family. It is so difficult, and even more so when it is so quick.
We all love you and your family and wish you the strength to get through these times.

Vic & Carol

Sorry

She sounds like a fun loving person and may God bless her and keep her close. Prayers for you and her.

Condolences

Doug,

I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your Mom. When I lost my Mom a few years ago, I took comfort in knowing that my family and friends are an extension of the values that she had passed along to me. Your Mom did a fine job of passing her values to you, your sister and her grandchildren. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers!!

Bob Zimmer

Sad Day

Sorry for your loss Doug. My condolances to you and your family....sounds like you grew up in a wealthy home:) May God comfort your hearts!

So sorry

Sorry to hear about your mother's passing. Alas, she is now in a better place and smiling down on you and yours from above. My prayers go out to you and your family at this incredibly difficult time.

-Milt

Our condolences

So sorry to hear about her passing, a wonderful woman who enjoyed life and passed on such a legacy of meaningful people behind her. Our prayers are with you and your family.

I'm sorry for the loss of your Mom

Doug,
From all you have said about her, what a great Mom she must have been. I hope you can take comfort in her legacy to you and your family.
Ron

Sorry for your loss

Doug, I am very sorry for your loss. This VAF family you have created are all here for you.

Frank

Doug Reeves and family,

Very sorry to learn of the loss of your Mother. Deepest sympathies and condolences to you.

DR,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family. I have always found 2 Cor 5:6-8 to be a great comfort during such periods in my life.

Carol and Jarvis Long

Doug, I am so very sorry for your loss.

Moms are wonderful in their own special ways.

As a family we spent 5 cherished years caring for my mother during a hard fight with cancer. My mother knew when time permitted I would one day fly and she left me with the gift of flight training. Two days after we put her to rest I took my first lesson as a promise to fly.

My mother was there in spirit as copilot during my first solo and will always be there.

Sincere condolences,
Dave

Doug,

I am so sorry to hear the news. From everything you have written, it is clear she was a great mother had a wonderful life. You and your family are in our thoughts.

Our condolences.

Fernando

I never had the pleasure...

Of meeting "Miss Virginia", but she must have said a prayer for me up there while I was having total knee replacement Monday morning. Thank you Maam,
you have left quite a legacy,
Sincerely
Jerry Fischer

Our Mothers

Hi Doug,

I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. I lost my mother this year, as well. It's a heartbreaking thing.

You Are In My Prayers

Doug and Family,
You and your family are in our prayers. We are sorry for your loss.
In Him,
The Bill Stevens Family

Heartfelt Condolences

I am sorry to hear of the passing of your mother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of the Reeves clan.

Prayers for the Reeves family

DR,

I've only been on the VAF for a short while now, off and on, but I've enjoyed reading of your special time with your mom in recent weeks. My prayers are with you and your family as you remember her life.

Brian

Funeral Service

Ron (Shorts) and Kelly Walker as well as Diana and I (Falcon) represented Falcon Flight in attending the funeral at the Funeral Home in Waco. Doug and family and his siblings and families were there. Pastor emphasized how Virginia took her life experiences and plowed them back into helping her children and grandchildren. She sounded like a wonderful Mom who we would have all liked to meet. Best to the Reeves family as they continue on in her absence.

Condolences

Doug and family you have our deepest sympathy on the loss of your mother.

Our thoughts and prayers go with you and your family.

As you mourn your Mom's passing, may you take comfort in the thoughts expressed by St. Paul that Virginia has fallen asleep and will rise again.

<><
IXOYE

Back