What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fuse Panel

Allan Stern

Well Known Member
Van's has the fuse/breaker panel mounted vertically under the panel. And it is difficult to see which breaker might have tripped if flying.

So does someone make an extention that would bring the that breaker panel to a 45 degree lean under the panel and out farther toward the fuel valve?

N507PW
Almost ready for first flight

Section 59 is the Van's Power Module Install, which includes a ~45deg subpanel fuse mount (parts F-14188A and F-14188B-L and -R). Section 59 is part of the Avionic Kit PDF. If you don't have that PDF, send me a PM with your email and I'll forward it to you.

_Alex

Section 59 is the Van's Power Module Install, which includes a ~45deg subpanel fuse mount (parts F-14188A and F-14188B-L and -R). Section 59 is part of the Avionic Kit PDF. If you don't have that PDF, send me a PM with your email and I'll forward it to you.

_Alex

You can order the "power module" kit from Van's (AV-500003). Here's what it looks like installed:

IMG_0319.jpg

Last edited:
Fuse panel 45 degree

I type in those numbers in the Van's catalogue web page and nothing comes up in the search accessory catalog or List.

F-14188A
F-14188 L & R

I type in those numbers in the Van's catalogue web page and nothing comes up in the search accessory catalog or List.

F-14188A
F-14188 L & R

Hi Allan -

Not sure you got my email: In the Van?s online store, type in the search term ?50003? and the item will appear (14 POWER MOD INSTALL KIT). That?s the full part number that Turner mentioned and installed, and should have the subcomponents as listed in Section 59. If you search for RV-14, it won?t come up (Van?s definitely needs to have a better search engine)

Regards,
Alex

Back