What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

An email from Van's...

txnbuilder

I put in an order for Proseal at Van's on Friday. This afternoon I got this email:

Mr. Orozco,
Thank you for your recent order.
Tracking number Fedex Ground xxxxxxxxxx
I'm sorry, your c/c was declined for payment. The order was shipped with a bill, balance due in 30 days.

thank you,
Jessica V.

I cannot think of another company I do business with that would do this (without having established a credit line in advance). Small gestures like this make me think I picked the right kit manufacturer... :)

...I'll call tomorrow and straighten things out -- probably mistyped my credit card number...

Luis

Emag Air is another good one. They upgraded my Pmag and put and invoce in the box for the cost of return shipment! When I get treated like that I try to pay ASAP as a way of saying thank you.

Luis

The exact same thing happened to me Friday. Same (type of) e-mail. They couldn't proccess my c/c number. They shipped anyway.
Oops! I forgot to call them today:eek:
But then again I have spent over $30,000 with them!:D

I cannot think of another company I do business with that would do this (without having established a credit line in advance). Small gestures like this make me think I picked the right kit manufacturer... :)

...I'll call tomorrow and straighten things out -- probably mistyped my credit card number...

Luis

I know it's cool that they do this but.... You do have a line of credit with them. Here's the line from their catalog.

"Payment: Builders of Van?s Aircraft Kits are extended a credit line of up to $100.00 on orders placed for parts. These orders will be shipped with an invoice and are NET DUE 30 days. For orders in excess of $100.00 full payment is required."

I've yet to be disappointed by Vans. The know how to do business.

Van's

Van's Aircraft is a top notch company...! They know they are dealing with great people MOST of the time. :)

Back