What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

another milestone

Lucio I-NLCM

yess .... we have the back skin on :):)
was funny time with my daughter Camy, sh's slim enough to accommodate in the aft fuselage cone, here some nice and happy moments

ready to go??
1zzkhf4.jpg
[/IMG]

... how do you feel?
xfyg5k.jpg
[/IMG]

... don't worry Dad, the shop head is good
315k0ap.jpg
[/IMG]

ohhhh..... finally without clecos, good job
24wekx3.jpg
[/IMG]

After two rivet session.... F774 & F775 are on, thanks Camy, let's go to celebrate :):)
1zzkhf4.jpg
[/IMG]

nice Monday at all

That is pretty cool. My wife just had a very claustrophobic MRI and freaked out seeing your daughter face through the aft bulkhead.

Congratulations, keep up the good work and well done!

Funny thing is, I'm very claustrophobic so my wife climbed in there to buck! :eek:

What ever works.

Cheers,
Dan

Looking good Lucio, congratulations on another mile stone. Co pilot Camy looks like she is having a great time building her half.

That is awesome. Daddy/daughter thing must be so rewarding.

Almost all protect was made in family, same time easily same less, Camy was my biker helper for skinning the wings, and Cinzia, my wife, was the most great support when we sealed the tanks :eek::eek:

Thank you

Many thanks at all for the great support.
Camy saids at all your wife and helper .... Smile and claustrophobia go away, think like play in little house when was young :)

Lucio,

Excellent pictures, memories and progress!

It will be very rewarding when done!

Keep up the good work!

:) CJ

Lucio,

Excellent pictures, memories and progress!

It will be very rewarding when done!

Keep up the good work!

:) CJ

Hi CJ, thank for encouragement
we saw here your plane, we love your paint schema, polish and pretty dark blue, but here in my region we have lot of moisture so better paint it but... it is not the last word :rolleyes:

Back