What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ultimate Gust Lock Video!!!!!

PerfTech

Well Known Member
.... We have received about fifty or so e-mails from people in various places around the world outside the USA, stating that they couldn't watch the "Ultimate Gust Lock" video posted on our web site due to copyright violations with the music we selected at the beginning. It seems their rules are different from ours. I copied the video, removed the music and posted the copy on You-Tube at this link http://youtu.be/FFwk_RZVqV8 so it should be viewable from any location. I apologize for my lack of knowledge in this area and will be more diligent with future videos, that this won't occur again. Thanks, Allan... :eek:

Last edited:
Amazing gust lock system

So this week I bought Allan's gust lock system for my -9A and installed it today for the first time in about 30 sec. It's simple, cleaver, ingenious, and rates a 10 in my book! It even easily fits in the "storage" sack of that "other" Gust lock system that has 4 separate parts.

Allan you've become the "skunk works" of RV accessories!!

Allan, is there any plan to design one for the 10?

...As soon as we start shipping the units for the RV-8s 9About a week or so) we will start building the ones for the 10s. I will try to keep everyone posted here. Thanks, Allan...:D

Back