What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

7A Project for sale (Western Canada)

lorne green

Well Known Member
For Sale: RV 7A project see pics at - "Lornes RVsale" on Facebook. US$48,500.00
Original owner of a 2007 Vans RV7a project. Serial # 72698. Sheet metal work complete (except upper cowl, forward of canopy). Includes: Quick build fuse, wings, Emp and finish kit. Engine mount for (O) IO-360 - 375 - 390. Tip-up canopy installed and bonded with SikaFlex system. Canadian MDRA inspected and passed. Fuel tanks leak tested and passed. Manual Aileron trim installed, Vans ELT mount plate, installed. Vans electric pitch trim, installed. Fibreglass tips are complete. Trio 2 axis Auto EZ-1 servo and Elevator (auto trim when auto pilot engaged) with altitude hold servo, with harnesses, installed. Duckworth HID landing light system L/R, installed. Jeff Bordelon’s L.E.D. wing tip position lights L/R (green/red) with “Creative Air “- AVI Power Pack includes wing tip and tail strobes and rear - clear tail position light. Dynon outside air temperature sensor, plumbed and installed. Dynon AOA/Pitot tube kit, plumbed and installed. Pitot tube extension powder coated white. Two steps L/R installed, powder coated white. Dynon EMS fuel flow sensor, installed. Performance AirFlow high pressure fuel pump plumbed and installed. Andair 180* “lift & turn” fuel selector, plumbed and installed. Andair Dual Gascolators, plumbed and installed in wing roots. Comdant Com antenna and Transponder mono-pole antenna, belly mount installations. Stainless steel firewall recess for constant speed prop installation. Stainless steel firewall pass through Kits (2), installed. TG-10 Stainless steel Cabin Heat selector by-pass with cable, installed. Pilot’s side brakes, installed. Parking Brake with cable, installed. 1 5/8” diameter stainless steel (Boeing style) Air Vents (2) installed. Ailoron boots L/R. All electrical completed with aviation grade tefzel wiring appropriately sized. Odyssey 12V Battery w/Vans battery box installed. Lots of extras not mentioned.
Also included: New in their boxes: Classic Areo’s Aviator Leather Interior Package, two-toned Grey w/Red accent RV7a stitching. Leather seat bolsters (Classic Aero’s wedges) for adjustable height seating as shown. Acoustically padded dark charcoal carpet - front/rear. Leather stick covers (2), Leather bonded sidewall kit. Classic Aero leather padded glare shield. Hooker Harness - 5 point harness w/Rotary Speed Release with wide comfort pads for lap and shoulders, shoulder slack tabs for easy loostening, all colour matched to the Aviator Leather seat colours. Tosten Grip CS-2 w/PTT button control. A lot of AN hardware, rivets and misc with storage cases.

To the purchaser first (if interested), I’m offering at extra cost, my extensive tool inventory at a ridiculous price: Sioux Air tools -air drill, Sioux air squeezer w/three yokes. Air foot pedal, air cleco remover, DRDT-2 Dimpler w/complete set of dies, Avery C-frame dimpler (never used). Torque wrench, Parker bender, flanger, drill bits, way, way too much to list. No Harbor Freight tools. Time to move on to more current interests. Please, all quires to my contact email: lorne7a at gmail. com, not on FaceBook or on VAF PM. You can call 250 498 7079. Thanks. Will not part out the kit, I’m not selling the tools separately. This project is out of Oliver, British Columbia, Canada. 15 minutes North of the US border at Oroville Wa.
Thanks for looking. Open to reasonable offers on the package.

Last edited:
Lorne, it's sad to see you sell your project, but I understand life gets in the way.
Sounds like someone is going to get an excellent project.

Vern

Lorne, it's sad to see you sell your project, but I understand life gets in the way.
Sounds like someone is going to get an excellent project.

Vern

Yes Vern, the project turned out well and indeed, someone will be pleased owning my project.

Back