What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Osh' 2016 Trip video

Nicely done! Loved the banjo-pickin' Bluegrass, and the early footage of flying between two cloud layers was great. Really gave me a feel for what Osh is like. Maybe next year for me!!

Very nicely done. I thought this was going to be another one of those "what I did last Summer" productions. Alas I was wrong. Very good stuff and strikes a chord with anybody who has flown clear across the country to attend what is truly the finest show on earth.

In many ways Oshkosh is as much about the journey to an from, as it is about OSH as a destination. I think you captured that very well.

Jim

Great video! Really liked. That Cali smoke was super thick over Lake Tahoe as well. Nice looking AC you have there.

Cool!

My bird was in the video at 6:50!!! :D

Great morning shot!!

Thanks for the memories!

Another awesome trip to AirVenture in the books...

Rob S.

Very cool! I'm looking forward to my video with my RV in a few years.

Thanks for sharing!

Wow! I didn't expect such a great response. Thanks for all the kind words! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Hi neighbor

My son Derek and I were camped next to you with the yellow RV6. Great video, didn't connect it to you until I heard Fisk talking to a motor glider ahead of you. I remembered your arrival comment about it. Great to meet you, hope to see you back at OSH in the future.

Back